Monday, November 15, 2010

San Francisco Steakhouse

After our Ko Dai Lai (Delivery of Betrothal Gifts) on 12th September 2010, we feel that we deserve a good dinner to relax ourselves since the week after is our team ceremony. Desiring for Western food, we've decided to go San Francisco Steakhouse in KLCC.

San Francisco Steahouse @ KLCC

As I am busy editing my pictures from honeymoon and to collect all my wedding photos, I will not have much time to update as usual, but I will jot down a word or two for my own keepsake.

And also, occasionally post up some of the pictures that have been edited.

Complimentary bread

Baked Onion Soup with Mozzarella Cheese in Beef Broth

Cheese! Yummy!

Baked Escargot - Garlic Cream Sauce

One of my weaknesses - Escargots!

Teriyaki Grilled Chicken Breast with Pilaf Rice and Brocolli

Fish & Chips

Overall, the food is OK. Nothing too great, nothing too bad. Can consider this place if you are craving for some mid-range Western cuisine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment