Sunday, December 12, 2010

ME Xmas Party 2010

It is the time of the year again - It's our annual ME Christmas Party 2010!! It is the party that we have all been waiting for... entertainment, partying, and of course, the free flow of beer, liquor and wine! Woo-hoo!

This year was held on 10th Dec 2010 in Renaissance Hotel. The theme for this year is Studio 54. So basically, it's anything from the 1960s all the way to the 1990s. Some were complaining that it's too vague, and really has no direction. But anyhow, I've never follow the theme every year cos I won't buy or rent any costume just for one night.

As usual, we were dismissed early to prepare ourselves and we turned up at the Renaissance Hotel. I was late and missed the cocktail (too bad) and the dinner had just started when I arrived. Nonetheless, I got to watch the whole performance.

These are some of the pictures taken from that night... More were taken from colleagues' camera but I didn't compile it (lazy being the main factor). Here are some of the pictures from my camera.

With the 2010 version of Charlie Chaplin - My Operations colleagues. They are both ladies!

With some of my Marketing colleagues

With some of my Marketing colleagues

Hasry the Afro dude

Joko a.k.a. Michael Jackson - And he dances like one!

Retro look

More Marketing colleagues

The performers representing Marketing - Michael Jackson & Co.

Rie with the lady in lacey pants with black thong LOL!

Jeff Lau - Marketing representative in the Xmas party committee

My producers

With Cindy honey

And of course, the diva herself - Bern

For more pictures, do click here.

I didn't get drunk LOL! I actually drove myself home that night. But it was definitely a good night out with the company and the partying was awesome! Once a year event - Truly something to treasure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment