Friday, February 25, 2011

Zen Residence - The development so far...

Although we are living in our Pertama Residency (PR), Hubby has always kept and eye on the development of our 2nd home, i.e. Zen Residence (ZR). He has always follow the forum and a group in FB to keep abreast of the happenings there.

One day, he told me that the FB group has posted a few pictures of our block already done up and they are starting the construction for Block B. Feeling curious, he asked me to go take a drive to Puchong to check out the construction side.

Check out some of the pictures taken that day:-

Block A all done up

Block B still under construction

The exterior of both blocks

Side view of ZR

Our unit is ready!

ZR has shown tremendous development since we last paid our visit. Strangely enough, I don't feel the excitement I had with PR. Maybe because I'm here living in PR and don't really have the heart to move into ZR as it is so far from everything that I've been familiar with.

Oh well, we have to get a bigger place when since we are starting our family planning. ZR will be ready by end Q1 of 2012, according to the group in FB. Let's hope so!

0 comments:

Post a Comment