Sunday, October 31, 2010

And we are back in KL...

Yup, we are finally back in KL...

Ciao Italy! Goodbye Switzerland! Au revoir France! I miss you all!!!!!

First things first - Unpack!
Apart from my own stuff, I have to separate the souvenirs and bag orders accordingly.
Pictures are all transferred to my notebook and backup done.

So excited with my shopping trip! My bags bags bags! And my chocolates! And hubby's watches and alcohol! *excited to the max*

Will update with pictures and more in these couple of weeks. We'll be getting our wedding pictures soon, and I should be updating that first, before the pictures on honeymoon.

For now, I am out to get my pork noodles, char kuey teow, nasi lemak, chicken rice, roasted pork etc. No more western cuisine or bread for a month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment