Sunday, August 16, 2009

Little brother's birthday celebration

My little brother, Ethan Yap just turned 7 years old Holidays-and-Party smiley face To celebrate his birthday, my dad invited his family members and Ethan's friends for a small gathering at his place.

That's me and my brother... I had to dragged him up to take a picture with me cos he was busy playing games with his friends Winks smiley face


Ethan's birthday cake. I was suppose to buy the cake, but my dad forgotten about it and he bought it instead. Luckily I called to check with my dad before I bought the cake. As usual, my dad always buy black forest cake.


Those are Ethan's friends... My sister and I decided to jump in and join them.


Ethan and his birthday cake. He was so happy and excited Happy smiley face


Singing the birthday song for him. Done with the English version, then it's the Mandarin version. After all, he is in Chinese school.


Happy Birthday darling! smiley face

0 comments:

Post a Comment