Sunday, January 16, 2011

Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie

I'm so tempted to finish up the oat at home, and what better way to do it then to bake it! Of course I know oat is not exactly everyone's favourite. But I don't think I can finish the oat I have at home and the only way I know how not to force myself to finish it is to bake it.

So, one fine Thursday when the Hubby went for his weekly futsal, I baked it. After 1.5 hours in the kitchen, here they are - Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie

Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie - Fresh from oven

The verdict? Hubby said it's not for him because it tasted TOO healthy *frown*. Geez must everything be sweet and oily and buttery to taste nice? Whatever happened to eating healthily?

Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie

I know Hubby will not eat this. As it is he doesn't like cookies, now I'm serving him with healthy cookies. I think he'll just puke at the thought of it LOL!

The only person that I know will definitely help me finish it is my MAMA! Tee hee! She loves my baking and had always ask me to bake for her. I've always put that off because I want her to cut down on sugar and anything fat because of her health. Not that it is in a bad condition, but she's not getting any younger. That's why I always give lots of excuses when she asks for cookies from me. I even told my sister not to buy chocolates and ice creams back home to not tempt her. But once a while, we can spoil her.

Mama has specially requested me to bake one type of cookie for her - Pineapple Tart! LOL mum has always always always love this cookie. She loves pineapple, and every CNY, she has lots of this cookie at home, other than cashew nut. I told her I'll try, but we'll see LOL! I'm so busy with all the dinners and celebrations, I don't even have time for myself.

We'll have to see if I get to bake the cookies for her. She will be overdosing on cholesterol and fats and sweets during CNY. Maybe after CNY. After all the detox, I'll just reward her with a jar. Hmm not a bad idea after all. At least, I get to give her something she wants, just a lil delay tho.


0 comments:

Post a Comment