Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Back in KL

Hurrah! We are back in KL!

Bali was fantastic! The sun, beach and sand makes the perfect place for chillax! Just the break that we need from our hectic life in KL.

Downsides were the rather hostile environment from the locals after Malaysia won the Suzuki match in Bukit Jalil and it was raining all day for Day 3 & Day 4.

Anyways, more posts for the Bali trip as soon as I get my time to it. But for now, lemme share my latest buy! Absolutely loveeeeeeee it!

It is my DKNY Be Delicious perfume!!!!!!! :)

DKNY Be Delicious

This has been on the Must-buy perfume list for ages. I've always wanted to get this and have thought of asking for a favor from hubby's aunt to get a discount for me but somehow, I've never gotten around to it.

NOW, finally I have this bottle in hand, and I really can't describe how much I adore this fragrance!!

DKNY Be Delicious - 2 x 30ml

I got this from the LCCT Terminal for quite a bargain! It's even better than what hubby's aunt can do for me. The shop was having a promo for this and guess how much is it? It's RM215 for 2 bottles of 30ml!! That means it's less than RM110 per bottle!! Now tell me I've got a fabulous bargain!

DKNY Be Delicious - My precioussssss

Hmm some of you might think the deal is not that sweet cos u have 2 exact same bottles. Lemme tell you.. Once I have fallen in love with a scent, I will always repurchase the same fragrance. Some of the examples are Ralph Lauren Romance and Dior Addict 2.

DKNY Be Delicious bottle

And I do have a backup plan. My sis adores this perfume as well. So if I do get sick of it, I'll just give it to her.. Which I highly doubt will happen.

The open cover concept bottle

Hubby thinks the smell is not as great... But I have it. All I can do it not to wear the perfume when I'm with him... Which I always do cause he has sensitive nose and I've always avoid wearing any fragrance when I'm out with him.

Bleah! I just love my new fragrance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment