Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Crunchy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie

This is my 2nd attempt at baking cookies. I've looked up several website, recipes and asking for advises from my colleagues (who are excellent in baking). Finally, armed with these tips, I tried baking the Crunchy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie about 2 weekends ago.

Ta-da!!!
It was a SUCCESS!! I love the taste! After I finished baking it, hubby didn't try cos he was full from dinner, so I stored it in a cookie jar. That night, I went to bed early and he was watching his football, and suddenly, he came into the room shouting to me "Dear dear! Your cookie very yummy!!" I was so shocked! For a non-cookie lover, I was surprised he likes it!

I really like how this cookie turned out. I will bake another batch next time, and will add in an ingredient. Will let you know if it works better the next batch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment