Saturday, February 27, 2010

2nd day of Tiger Year lunch

On the 2nd day of the Tiger year, hubby has promised to accompanied me back to my dad's house. Since I've moved out, this is the 1st time that I go over to his place for CNY... Kinda nervous tho ;p

As a trade off to accompanying me, hubby insisted we have lunch ourselves before meeting dad. He's anticipated that it will be a long visit. Since we will be going to Kota Damansara, we went to Pappa Rich to try out this place. Heard about this place and wanted to try it a while ago, but just never made it. Well, this is the time.

The menu is almost the same as Old Town, but much richer in variety.

I ordered the Fresh Lemon Honey Ice (RM4.20). Refreshing!

For my meal, I ordered the Dry Curry Mee (RM8.90). Not too bad. The curry was not spicy enough for me, so I added cili padi.

Hubby ordered the Ipoh Kuey Teow Soup with Steamed Chicken (RM9.90). Quite worth the money as the portion is quite big.

Being his greedy self, he ordered 2 Half Boiled Eggs (RM2.80). The thing about Pappa Rich (or at least this outlet) is that they have a whole basket of ready half boiled eggs. So when anyone orders, they just take it from the basket, and obviously, it is already cold compared to those that were just boiled. It would definitely tasted better if they had it boiled "fresh".

0 comments:

Post a Comment