Sunday, July 11, 2010

The World Cup Finale

It is quite unbelievable! After a month of outstanding (and unfair) matches for the FIFA World Cup 2010, it is finally the finale! Just at this post I was mentioning about the start of the 2010 World Cup, and before you know it, it is finals. The winner for the South Africa 2010 World Cup will be revealed in roughly 4-5 hours' time!


With all the matches, it is finally the time for the ultimate showdown between Spain and Netherlands. All eyes will be glued to this match to witness who will be the last one standing, and bring home this trophy.


Will it be the Spanish?


Or will the Dutch soccer players make their country proud?


My bet is on Spain, but hubby's on Netherlands. I really wanna watch this final match, but it is 2.30am local time. I don't think I have the energy to watch through it and make it to work the very next day. Hubby is already out to watch the match with his friends. And as usual, he will climbed into bed and report to me who has won.

I found this image from Google. Perfectly depicts the FIFA World Cuo 2010.


SPAIN SPAIN SPAIN!! Yay!

*Disclaimer: All images from Google Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment