Saturday, June 12, 2010

World Cup Fever!

It's finally the World Cup!

This event which only comes every 4 years is finally here after the long wait. No doubt, hubby is very excited with this event.

Yesterday was the first match of South Africe vs Mexico. My bet was on Mexico! I don't do any analysis, but I always support a team based on my "feelings" hahaha! If it was not for the allegedly offside call by the referee, the score would have been 1-2.

Hubby has already mentioned that during the World Cup, it's HIS time! Everything has to be put aside for his football sessions. LOL I don't really mind cos it doesn't affect me.

My all-time favourite team is definitely BRAZIL! Woo-hoo! Hopefully they will be able to be the champion this year.
While hubby's favourite team is ENGLAND... And he has already gotten this the official England football jersey 2 weeks ago!


Can't wait for the final? Who will it be? Hmm...

Image credited to soccerpro.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment