Saturday, August 21, 2010

1st DIY Project

For my wedding, I thought I'd be a little adventurous and do my very first DIY. I'll be doing a "Wishing Tree" for my wedding reception. What it is exactly? It's a "tree" to hang the wishes that my guests will write on.

These are the materials that we've brought for our project:

Purple paper

Wrapped wires

Patterned edge scissor

Sheer white/silver ribbon

Silver and white ribbon

Silver and purple artificial leaves

Cylinder styrofoam

Initially, hubby was very reluctant to do this cos it's too much extra work... But after much coaxing, he lent his helping hand LOL! We've modified the "Wishing Tree" to our convenience, and we're not halfway through. Will post up the picture once it is done.

Fingers crossed, this will turn our as the way we've imagined and planned it to be.

1 comments:

uLi.佑莉 said...

Wah! Really so passionate la.....can I outsource mine to you too ar? :P

Post a Comment