Saturday, May 9, 2009

May Birthday Babies

It was our monthly birthday celebration in our department where we will celebrate the birthdays for all who were born in that particular month, and yesterday was for the May babies. They are Faye, Azim and Pn. Yati.

Cake was bought from Lavender again... But I ain't complaining cos I'm a fan of Lavender cakes Surprisingly, I was the only one with camera (that was working), so I became the official photographer lol


Faye, my partner in crime a.k.a. my Pou Sister received a few gifts from all of us. She is my Pou Sis cos she is one of my Pou Kaki's... A very good dancer!! Believe it or not, I went clubbing with her mum before! LOL! Anyways, the gifts (picture below) we bought for her were:
  1. La Senza nightgown
  2. Shu Uemura eyelash curler
  3. Diva Bangle
  4. Diva earrings

So many pressies! I wish I have them too *hint hint* LOL. My sister's birthday is this Sunday. Here's wishing her HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

xoxo
michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment