Thursday, May 7, 2009

X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009)

I've always been a fan of X-Men although I've never read the comic. I just watch the movies I'm truly fascinated with their "mutant" concept. Last week was the opening of X-Men Origin: Wolverine, and Vincent managed to buy the tickets.

Needless to say, Hugh Jackman is so hot!! I know he is one of our selected men in our list, and he proved his point yet again in this movie *drool*

With this movie, I found out more about Wolverine's past, and why he does not remember his past. From previous X-Men movies, I thought Wolverine is just a normal human and was turned into a mutant through some experiments. There was an experiment, but it just made his stronger and indestructible.

2 thumbs up for this movie. I love it, and wouldn't mind watching it again, on DVD of course


xoxo
michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment