Sunday, November 29, 2009

Shy Flirt's Birthday Dinner

This is a long overdue post *oops* We went for dinner at Crystal Jade Restaurant in Pavilion (the one on the 1st floor). For once, we wanted to try something Chinese for birthday dinners, and I saw them having some promotion going on, so we went there.

The birthday gal this time is Shy Flirt. I did not participate in making the order for this (all done by Rock Chic), so I have no idea what are the dishes and what set was ordered. Anyhow, I did manage to take pictures of the food that night.

Peking Duck - Yummy. The birthday gal likes it!



The dish from the duck meat.


The different varieties of soup for everyone. Logic behind this is because the seat that they ordered only came with 10 bowls of Shark's Fin soup. There were 14 of us, so extra bowls of soup were ordered.




Roast pork, roast chicken, roast duck... All in a dish.


Prawn - Didn't try this (allergic), but the rest said this is good.


Sheldon's face says it all. The prawn is good.


I have no idea what this is.


Vegetable dish.


Yet again, I have no idea what this is. Damn I dunno what I was putting in my mouth that night.


Fried rice - This is delicious! Recommended!


Crabs - A must-have. A little bit too salty, but they did finish it.


This is dessert - Mango Sago. Nice!


The birthday gal - Shy Flirt with her boring BF - Marko. Lovely *cough cough* couple.


Good job Rock Chic for the dishes that night! Kick-ass dinner that night!

Ps. I will not reveal how much the dinner cost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment