Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pasta Zanmai @ Mid Valley

FYI - I have gotten out of the vegetarian phrase. I'm no more vegetarian, but after being a vegan for almost 2 weeks, I find it quite healthy. Thus, I will be a vegan for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Cool smiley face

We were in MV for the CIMB Home Exhibition, and had our lunch at Pasta Zanmai. This is a Japanese +Western fusion restaurant. Have not been to this place for a while now, so we'd thought we come here again.


This is the 2nd time we are here. I can still remember clearly the 1st time we tried this restaurant. It was a day before our HK trip. The Bangkok trip backfired, so we had to change plans immediately to HK, and came to MV to exchange Thai Baht to HK Dollars. It was a very hectic day!


I can still remember what we ordered (well, at least one of it). It was the Curry Katsu Don. Why I remember it is because that is Vincent's favourite dish in a Jap restaurant, and also the serving was huge! The taste is so-so cos I still prefer the one from Sakae Sushi.


We ordered Green Tea - RM1.50 per person.


Vincent ordered the Unagi Set - RM20.00. I like the salad that came with it. The dressing was some sesame sauce, and I loved it! I finished the salad by myself. The unagi tasted good too. Very tender and yummy!


I ordered Mini Pasta Set, which is their November Specials. It consists of Mini Teriyaki Chicken Pasta and Mini Hotate Pizza - RM22.00. This is their version of pizza. Amazingly, it tasted strangely-delicious! With only different varieties of mushrooms on the pizza, I'd thought the taste would be unbearable, but it actually blended together and tasted good!


This is the Mini Teriyaki Chicken Pasta. This, I have to say, it's a disappointment. The Teriyaki Chicken tasted bad. It was like the chefs did not put any effort into making the dish.


I noticed they have a wide range of desserts in their menu. Since I'm on a diet and also very full from the double dose, I stayed away from it. Hmm... I should try it the next time!

Lot F-051, First Floor, Mid Valley Megamall, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 KL
03-2283 2160

1 comments:

Tze Yu!n said...

Hey, I thought I left you a comment yesterday but I guess it didn't go through. I was just wondering if you might consider changing the colour scheme of your blog...the black background/white text combo hurts my eyes when I read it. Just a general wonder-ment!

Hope you are doing well!

Post a Comment