Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sexiest Green

The vote for the sexiest vegetarian for 2009 conducted by PETA has revealed the winners:

Kellie Pickler - From the American Idol fame.


Milo Ventimiglia - Best known as the heartthrob Peter Petrelli on Heroes.


Why the sudden blog on the sexiest vegetarian?

I have become a vegetarian.
Read again: I am now a vegetarian. Why? Well, it is a vow I've taken. I will be a vegetarian until Moniq comes home healthily. It is the least I can do for her.

I have been going green for almost a week now. Other than finding it harder to look for food, nothing much has changed. I thought that I would have craving for meat, but surprisingly, the craving is not as bad... Actually, almost none. I went for chicken rice the other day with Vincent's colleagues, but I didn't feel like eating the chicken at all. Yes, there is the slight lust for the Roasted Pork, but it's not very bad.

I feel "lighter" now... Am not saying I lost weight, but just feel that I won't have the icky, oily feeling of overeating a meal.

People say that the temper will tend to get better to after being a vegetarian... I'll have to keep a look out for this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment