Monday, November 23, 2009

So far...

This is the 100th post on my blog! Damn what an "achievement" (?)... Well, in my term, it is quite something that I have managed to commit to.

It is almost 1 week from the last post I made. Was so busy cleaning and packing our new home. Last Wednesday, Vincent picked me up from work at 7.30pm, and we had to go to our new place to clean it. I only managed to get home at 10, shower, and then rest! Hectic hectic hectic! But for the new place, it is all worth it!

FYI, our place renovation is going on schedule. Apart from the minor hiccup of the wardrobe, everything is in place. The electrical items are coming today, and our furniture this Saturday. Then, the only thing remaining is the wardrobe.

I have started buying household items few months back... Mainly are items like kitchenware and decorative essentials. We have already unpacked all these and already started designing our place. Even our wall collage was just done yesterday. The drawing that we bought in Koh Samui has been framed, and we are awaiting the sofa to arrive so that we can judge the placement of the drawing.

Yesterday, we started our grocery shopping. Vincent was so excited cos he always wanted his fridge to be filled with different drinks. We buy the items now because we sometimes have our meals there, and these drinks do come in handy. The bill came up to slightly lower than what we expected. Nevertheless, this is not done. I've only bought a few items for the house. Will only buy the rest when we move in officially.

I'm just excited waiting for the place to be ready. Can't wait to move in, and arrange my shoes in my shoe rack! And my jacuzzi! Can't wait!

2 comments:

uLi.佑莉 said...

Congrats on the 100th post and keep it up ;) So X'mas we go your house to party ya =)

Michelle Y said...

uLi: Thanks! =)
LOL sure sure! All are welcome. I'll make cookies too ^^

Post a Comment