Friday, January 15, 2010

Honey Cornflakes Cup

Another attempt at baking. This time, it is Honey Cornflakes Cup. I've done this a dozen times last time at my dad's, but somehow, my memory just doesn't work anymore.
So I had to look for the recipe online again.

The trick to this is to make the cornflakes stick to each other. This is the tricky part. The ingredients with the accurate measurement plays vital role to the success or failure of this recipe.

Let's do this.


The cornflakes mix with honey, butter and sugar.


Ready to go into the oven.


Ta-da! Done! In 30 minutes. Everything done in 30 minutes!


I let it cool for almost about 3 hours before storing them into the container. Success? Yes, I think so!! It sticks! I turned it upside down to and it sticks very well! YAY!

Or at least that was what I thought. After a few days, Vincent's friends came and tried it. By that time, it doesn't stick to each other anymore. I have no idea why and how that happened!
It stuck perfectly well together when I had it cool the other day but after a few days, they don't stick together anymore.

Sigh anyhow, this is not the cornflakes cookie that Vincent wanted. He wanted something else. So I guess I won't be doing this Honey Cup anymore. I'll try something new that involves cornflakes. Better luck next time!

2 comments:

uLi.佑莉 said...

I prefer the Choc Chip Almond Cookies indeed :P

Michelle Y said...

Yeah Vincent also... He doesn't really like the sweet taste. He prefers more chocolate.

Post a Comment