Monday, January 18, 2010

NY dinner - Angus House

To ring in the New Year and also mostly to celebrate Vincent's bonus for 2009. Since he is buying dinner, he gets to decide (with no objection or question from me) on the place to eat.
He chose to have dinner at Angus House in Pavilion.

It is a very nice and cosy place... Dim lights and down-to-earth deco.

Since we are no big eaters, we ordered a set and another ala carte. We get to fill our stomach just nice and try another dish.

The bread and butter serving. This is one of the best I've tasted! The outer layer of the bread was very crunchy, but the white bread filling was very soft and tangy. If only I could have another one!

The first serving of the set - This is their specialty. It was a type of fish. The taste was kinda weird, but in a good way... Strangely enough.

The soup from the set. The menu did not state what kinda soup this is, just "Soup of the day". We reckon it was corn soup.

Salad from the set as well. They used the sesame dressing that I have... I finished it clean!

This is the set that I have chosen. The beef that I have chosen is the Sirloin Set 200g (RM90.00). The beef was very tender and juicy! It was cooked just right.

Finally, the dessert. Hmm scrumptious! Sinfully delicious!

The ala carte that Vincent ordered was the Tenderloin 150g. It was delicious too! Though I'd prefer the Sirloin that I ordered.

This place is recommended for those who loves beef. It is a really good place for you to enjoy delicious steaks.
6.44 & 6.45 Level 6, Pavilion, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
03-2145 6015

0 comments:

Post a Comment