Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Au revoir, Krabi

Yes, I'm baaaaack! After a rewarding 4D3N trip in the breathtaking Krabi, I am finally back in KL.

White cloud blue sky

Good times do pass super fast! Just a blink of an eye, we are back in KL. Although this little getaway was planned in about 2 weeks' time, we were very much looking forward to it.

I can still remember us getting on the Sky Bus heading to LCCT and myself panicking about leaving my facial products at home. Now, I am back home with my facial products.

The beach at my hotel

Of course we have taken loads and loads of pictures... Actually mostly taken by hubby. This is the first time we have our DSLR for our oversea holiday, and he gets to practice with his DSLR with the new lens he bought.

Will take up more time to figure the pictures and edit it. But wait, I sill have the Malacca holiday which I'm still editing halfway! Hmm... maybe I'll just continue with the Malacca trip first, then update the Krabi holiday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment