Saturday, September 5, 2009

Lee Ching's Birthday Lunch @ The Daily Grind

31.08.09

Went to The Daily Grind in Bangsar Village to celebrate Lee Ching's birthday. I have not been to this place before but I've heard about their burgers, so when my gfs suggested this place, I have no objection.


Check out their tomato sauce. It is unlike the typical ones we have. This taste more "homemade" and much more "tomatoes" taste in it. Personally, not to my liking.


Well, their menu serves mostly burgers. Price ranges about RM20 and above. I ordered the Classic Chicken Burger. It wasn't too bad. One thing to note is that the serving is huge! The fries were really good... crispy on the outside, tender on the inside. Just nice!


Blay ordered this burger, though I forgot what was the name (Vincent threw away my receipt - the only way I can remember what we had).


YT ordered the Nachos. I didn't take it cos I was too full from my burger to have anything anymore.


Happy Birthday Leech!

0 comments:

Post a Comment