Saturday, October 31, 2009

I *heart* Food Isetan Foodmarket

As an Isetan member, I have regular updates from their countless brochures and leaflets. Their never-ending promotion has gotten me bored, until I came across this particular leaflet about their new Food Market in Lot 10. Now, for those who are not aware, the food court in Lot 10 Ground Floor has been closed for renovation for a couple of months. I have no idea what was the renovation about until I received their leaflet about their "enhancement" of their supermarket... which is to a food market.


The brochure states that it will open on 9th Oct 2009, so I went over for a look. Well, the supermarket is opened, with a few more variety of food, but the food court is still under renovation. The place only had 3 small tables to dine in, which is quite a waste.


My favourite - Yaki (RM5.00). This is really good. I actually went back for a 2nd serving!

Doraemon's favourite "doughnut" - Dorayaki (RM4.20). The feeling is red bean paste. I don't quite like this as I find this quite dry and tasteless.


Yakitori - RM3.00, which is RM1.50 per stick. This is actually quite delicious. I like this.


Vincent got the Grilled Chicken Drumstick (RM5.80). A little too sweet for my liking.


I am now waiting for the food court place to complete its renovation. Then there should have more choices, and hopefully more tasty food.

0 comments:

Post a Comment