Tuesday, December 22, 2009

C-Jade Express

I used to think that this place is like a fastfood outlet... Whereby you have to queue to get your own food. That is why I've never visited this place. After a round of shopping, I just wanna sit, relax and chill. I don't wanna waste my energy to wait, queue and wait again. So when I found out that we don't have to queue for this place, I OK-ed it.


Yet another one of the HK-based restaurant that serves HK dishes and the deco is HK-style.


The menu - Very economical... Just a piece of paper on the table.


HK ever famous Cart Noodle - RM7.30


Twin BBQ Meat Rice - RM10.80


They have this standing display at their restaurant. Finger food, and though I would like to try everything, but can't... Sigh...


BBQ Pineapple Bun - RM1.50


Egg Tart - RM1.50


Add: Unit LG-048 Lower Ground Floor, Mid Valley Megamall, KL
Tel: 03-2284 8113

Days to our Registration of Marriage: 7

0 comments:

Post a Comment