Tuesday, December 29, 2009

This is it!

YUP! The time has finally arrived! Tomorrow is the day of my registration of marriage. Tomorrow is the day I make it legal!

OMG I'm still shaking thinking about it.

Looking back, I realised how many things I've put off to the very last minute to do. Yes I am a procrastinator. *I can't help it!*
And today, I was frantically looking for all the things I'm still missing for the ROM tomorrow.

But alas, things always find a way to work itself. Everything's done by 7pm. I'm just glad that it is done. I can now relax (or not!) and wait for the morning of 30th Dec 2009.

To those coming to my ROM, thanks very much for gracing my ROM with your presence. I know you guys make the sacrifices... muaks!

I dunno why, but this song keeps playing in my mind - "I finally found someone" by Bryan Adams & Barbra Streisand.


I Finally Found Someone

I finally found someone, who knocks me off my feet,

I finally found the one, who makes me feel complete

It started over coffee,
We started off as friends,

Its funny how from simple things,

The best things begin


This time its different, (nah nah nah nah)

Its all because of you, (nah nah nah nah)

Its better than its ever been,

Cause we can talk it through...

My favorite line,
Was can i call you sometime?

Its all you had to say,

To take my breath away.


Chorus:
This is it,
Oh i finally found someone,

Someone to share my life, i finally found the one,

To be with everynight

Cause whatever i do, its just got to be you

My life has just begun, i finally found someone


Did i keep you waiting? i didn't mind.

I apologize. Baby thats fine.

I will wait forever just to know you were mine

You know i love your hair, are you sure it looks right?
I love what you wear, isnt it too tight?

Your exceptional, i cant wait for the rest of my life...



The next post, I will be blogging as a married person, someone's wife, Mrs Foo.
The status is no longer single, but MARRIED.
Shit now I'm really scare and shivering. Help!

*fingers crossed* I hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow! Yes I am looking forward to a happy-ever-after (trying not to be cynic here)!

Days to our Registration of Marriage: 1

2 comments:

Tze Yu!n said...

Congrats girl!! Wish I could be there!! Lots of happy thoughts to you!!

Michelle Y said...

Tze: Thanks Tze!! Wish you could be here with the rest!
Am so looking forward to my wedding ceremony this year with you coming back!

Luv ya babe! *Hugs*

Post a Comment