Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cupcake Chic

This is a yet another overdue post. For Vincent's birthday last month, there was no cake for him cos we were very busy with the house renovation. He doesn't mind it cos he is no fan of any cake, but I have to have cakes for birthday... Somehow, it feels more complete.

Since he is not a fan of cake, I've decided to buy cupcakes instead! I've heard the buzz about the Cupcake Chic in Pavilion, and the other day, after work, I went over and bought it.


There were many flavors and varieties to choose from. Obviously, for someone new, I have to go with their basic cupcake, and got the "Back to Basics" - Vanilla cake with vanilla frosting. If I'm not mistaken, it was RM4.50 for a cupcake. It was good! I have a sweet tooth, especially for cakes. I really love this, and the vanilla flavor is oh-so-delicious!


The other cupcake I bought was "Cookies and Cream" - Cookies and cream with vanilla frosting.
The cookie on top was not up to standard... It was too soft cos it was displayed for too long. The cupcake is however, not too bad. It's not too sweet, and the vanilla frosting is really good.


You can go to their website for a completed view of their store and their menu. The cupcakes look so cute! I will be going back for a second round soon. And this really inspire me to bake my own cupcakes!

Lot 1.05, Level 1, Pavilion KL, 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang KL
03-2145 5593

Days to our Registration of Marriage: 19

0 comments:

Post a Comment