Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sakae Sushi

Am going to blog about one of our favourite Jap restaurants - Sakae Sushi. The outlet that we always go to is the one in Pavilion, obviously for convenience sake.


There is a reason why we always come back to this Jap restaurant. I think the food here is one of the best (for the price range) and it's fresh!


Also, I prefer the idea of myself refilling my green tea (RM2.00 per cup). I hate waiting forever for the waitress to refill my green tea. At this place, I get to refill my green tea, all at the pleasure of my own seat.


A must for me - Salmon (RM5.90). This dish must be fresh. There was once I went to another Jap restaurant and when they served me this, it had a very strong smell of their fridge. Must have kept it in their freezer/fridge for a long time before they served it. But here, it almost never fails me. Not the best, but for the price, it is acceptable.


Something new in their menu - Mango & Soft Shell Crab (RM12.90). I love anything sushi that has mango... So this is why I ordered this, and I loved it! The soft shell crab was crispy, and the mango was sweet. Both the taste are scrumptious blended together!


While waiting for his order, Vincent grabbed this from the conveyor belt. Tuna sushi - RM1.90.


This is his main meal, and his main reason for coming back to this place again and again. He will always order this - Curry Katsu Don (RM13.90). Somehow, this place serves the best Curry Katsu! It's really good - Not too heavy curry taste, with the Katsu Don fried perfectly! Yummy!



C4.03 & 4.04, Level 4 Pavilion KL, 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang, KL
03 - 2142 8402

Days to our Registration of Marriage: 22

0 comments:

Post a Comment