Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Ship

We were looking for a well-deserved dinner after a long day of cleaning the new place. Since we were both in the mood for some Western food, we decided to go to The Ship.


I have no idea why we always come back to The Ship to satisfy our Western craving LOL! I guess we are just some boring ol' a$$ho** hahaha!


The appetizer - My favourite! I love just plain bread with butter. They taste so much better than those fancy breads out there.


Seafood Tom Yam - RM9.90


Chicken A'la Kiev - RM21.90. The fried bread crumbs on the outer layer of the chicken was a little too much for Vincent.


Mixed Grill - RM 33.90. I ordered this purely out of gluttony LOL! I get to tried almost everything they have to offer. In this platter, they have beef, chicken, lamb, sausage, ham and a sunny side up! Yummy! Really worth it for those big eater.


Add: 103 & 104 Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2144 3605

Days to our Registration of Marriage: 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment