Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Party planning

Since this year we have our own house, both Vincent's friends and my friends suggested to have the Xmas party celebration at our place. Well, all is nice, until I start to think about the preparation I have to go through, and the cleaning and packing after the party! *panic*


For my friends, last year, we had our Xmas celebration at JT's house. It was a pot luck thing, and we randomly picked a person's name to give a Xmas gift to. This year, it is the same concept (final details to be finalised), except that it will be at my home! *excited* I'm not worried about my friends cos they are smaller in group, and they are more "responsible" (read: ladies, take note ;p). I know they will help clean up and wash the dishes, and make sure everything is as tidy as before before they leave. That's pretty much taken care of.

Now, the only worry I have is Vincent's friends. They are bigger in group, and erm... How should I put it? More "playful" and "violent"? LOL! I have a long list of to-do's for this group, which I have listed in my new 2010 planner. The plan for now is to draw up a detail plan and execute it!

Oh and I have yet to purchase any of the gift for the exchange gift time! Dammit! Yet another item to add to the list of to-do's. Sigh wish me luck!

Days to our Registration of Marriage: 20

2 comments:

Tze Yu!n said...

Good luck!!

Michelle Y said...

Thanks Tze!
Wish you could be here to join us for the Xmas party!

Post a Comment