Sunday, March 28, 2010

"I'm a lil teapot, short and stout"

I love drinking Chinese tea ~~

Don't ask me why, but I really enjoy the exquisite taste of Chinese tea... Especially after a filling meal. I can drink glasses and glasses of Chinese tea, and hubby will complain that I fill my stomach with tea instead of food.

The desire I have for Chinese tea is very often... I can have it every night and still not get bored of it.

So with the appreciation towards tea, I have to have the "perfect" teapot for my tea time to be cherished.

I've looked high and low for that particular teapot I have in mind, and after an endless search for 4 months, I finally found it, at the price that I'm willing to pay, which was RM50!!

Here it is, my little teapot!

I have also bought 3 types of tea from Purple Cane in Pudu, which are Kuan Yin Tea, Green Tea, and Lychee Black Tea. All these for RM50, which is a great deal!

This is a picture of my first tea making with my personal tea pot. The tea leaves I used is Kuan Yin Tea from China, which was brought back my hubby's sister.
Yummm... The tea taste so much better from this teapot LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment