Friday, October 30, 2009

Station 1 Cafe

We were in the neighborhood of Taman Pertama the other day as we were paying a site visit to our new home. Can't tell exactly what we were looking at (surprise!) but all I can say is that we are very satisfied and happy! Done with that, we drove around to scout for food, and stumbled across Station 1 Cafe.


We've always seen this cafe here, so we thought we'd give it a go. The deco was tastefully done, giving a very chill-out place to hang out.


Vincent ordered Iced Wulong Tea (RM1.60) and it was served this way. We were quite surprised because it looked too fancy to be iced Chinese tea.


I ordered their signature Yes Tea (RM4.60). I reckon it's the same as the jasmine tea typically served at cafes. My complaint is that it is too sweet for my taste, but it has very strong tea taste and fragrance.


Vincent has been having the western cuisine craving for weeks now... So he ordered the Chicken Chop (RM12.90). The chicken chop was sliced a bit too thin, but it does tasted OK... At least enough to make him happy.


I don't wanna have Western food, and also nothing on spaghetti. So I ordered their signature Nasi Lemak Special (RM10.80). The chicken rendang has very strong santan... A little bit too overwhelming. The sambal is actually very tasty.


I guess their food is not bad... I mean there is a reason this cafe chain is growing like mushroom... They are everywhere! Since this is very close to my new home, I can foresee us dropping by more often to try the other dishes offered in their menu.

17, Jalan 2/90, Taman Pertama, 56100 Kuala Lumpur
03 - 9282 5233

0 comments:

Post a Comment