Monday, October 19, 2009

Gift to Alex & Phoebe - With our best wishes

For our little gift to the newly weds, I've created this slide show for them. Initially, Vincent threw that idea to them randomly because there wasn't any professional photographer on the Registration of Marriage (ROM). Since Vincent was there to photographed their moment, he volunteered to do a simple ROM slide show for them.

Of course when he mentioned that to them, he knew I have been analysing the slide show software for a while now (for another project of mine), and he knew I would be able to do it for them. So that's what I did. I took about 2 hours on the 1st day, and another 3 hours on the 2nd day.

If you have a look at the video, it isn't complete. Reason is that this was a first draft... And since the couple said that the bride's sister will be doing it for them, I've since stopped modifying and touching it up. But Vincent said to present them anyways with this slide show as our gift to them, so here it is.


0 comments:

Post a Comment